Monday, September 25, 2023

Welcome One And All!

 Well, hello there, weary web traveller!

Over the years, I have had a few separate blog pages to cater to my various gaming and hobby pursuits. And then I kind of stopped, and started putting a lot of content up on my Facebook page instead. Gradually, I began to hate Facebook and now I am hardly ever there. 

But, really now, I don't do enough of any one thing in particular to maintain any themed or focused pages. So, here's the new plan: I am just going to put this stuff together as it comes along, whether it's gaming with my buddies or painting miniatures or setting up a solo scenario at home or building model airplanes or whatever.



Anyway, that's me with my wife's kitten. Because every blog post needs a picture to satisfy the search algorithms.

And here's some Sisters Of Battle from Games Workshop.


And just like that, we've had our first new blog entry!


TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wayside Shrine

Another day, another papercraft scenic item. This time is the Wayside Shrine from Papierschitzel with a couple of 28mm foot knights for sca...