Wednesday, May 1, 2024

Van To The Future

OK, so I built the "Van To The Future" papercraft model available at http://nrwstr.com/3d-van-to-the-future I scaled it at 55%, which brought it to 1:56 scale. I had multiple build problems with it, mostly with dark colors bleeding over the cut and score lines, which made accurate cutting and scoring difficult. The wheel assemblies were unevenly sized and caused the sides to warp a bit. I glued the finished model on to a base to partly fix the warpage and give it a bit of height next to a 28mm model. This is not my best assembly job, but is good enough to be some background scenery in a Cyberpunk game.








No comments:

Post a Comment

A Tale Of Two Tortles-Game 3

  OK, so I had my third game of "A Tale Of Two Tortles," which might now be a bit misnamed as you will see later. I decided that a...